How to Apply
The DSF Scholarship Application for the 2013-14 school year is now closed. Applications are no longer being accepted. Current applicants should click here for a list of steps to complete the application process.
To receive a DSF Scholarship, students must meet our Eligibility Requirements and complete our application process detailed in one of the following checklists.
New Applicants must complete additional steps in the application process. Please be sure to follow the checklist that is appropriate for you.
Follow the Checklist for New Applicants if you:
- Will graduate from high school in 2013
- Graduated from high school in 2012, but are applying for the DSF Scholarship for the first time
- Received an email from DSF instructing you to apply as a New Applicant
Follow the Checklist for Renewal Applicants if you:
- Have been awarded a DSF Scholarship in the past
- Are a member of a DSF Cohort from a previous year
- Were notified that you were a DSF Scholar, but did not receive a scholarship award
- Received an email from DSF instructing you to apply as a Renewal Applicant
If you are not certain whether you are a New or Renewal Applicant, please read our Eligibility Requirements, contact DSF at (303) 640-6564, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Future Center Advisor.