Student Services Volunteer Opportunities
Future Center Volunteers – Assist our College and Financial Aid Advisors with day-to-day operations in a Denver Public High School Future Center. View a complete job description.
- FAFSA Volunteers– Assist students with completion of their Free Application for Federal Student Aid and DSF Scholarship applications. View a complete job description.
- College Success Volunteers – Help with the important work of supporting our current scholars who are already pursuing their postsecondary goals so that they can succeed and graduate! View a complete job description.
- Translator Volunteers – Translate important program documents, presentations and/or phone calls for students and parents. View a complete job description.
- Application Day Volunteers – Assist students with the completion of college and/or scholarship applications at a one-day event at a DPS high school Future Center. View a complete job description.
Office Volunteer Opportunities
- Scholarship Volunteers – Volunteers are needed on an ongoing basis in our downtown office to assist with data entry, filing, scanning and phone calls in the Scholarship Department as we process scores of applications and make sure qualified students receive their scholarships! View a complete job description.
- Front Desk Volunteers – Support DSF by staffing the front desk and greeting visitors during the work week. View a complete job description.
- Evaluation Volunteers – Assist with the collection, analysis, and reporting of data in ongoing evaluation projects.
Development Volunteer Opportunities:
- Fundraising and Event Planning – Support logistics for DSF's fundraising events throughout the year.