Planned Giving and Memorial Scholarships
DSF is establishing a Legacy Circle, or a group of individuals, who wish to enhance the lives of Denver Public High School students pursuing education beyond high school. While members of the Legacy Circle have different reasons for leaving a planned gift, they all share a common interest in DSF's mission.
- Charitable Bequests are the simplest and most common type of planned gift. A bequest is easy to set up and can be designated to specific DSF programming, such as named scholarship support. An undesignated bequest allows your support to be used wherever the needs are greatest.
- Charitable Gift Annuities and Charitable Remainder Trusts are methods of continuing to receive income during your lifetime/lifetime of your beneficiaries while simultaneously leaving a legacy with the Denver Scholarship Foundation.
- Charitable Lead Trusts are a thoughtful way to leave a legacy while maximizing the value of assets for your beneficiaries.
- Retained Life Estates enable you to make a gift of your residence while retaining full use and rights to the property during your lifetime.
- You can name the Denver Scholarship Foundation as a beneficiary of a Life Insurance Policy.
Contact Ann-Marie Manning at email@example.com or 303-951-4145 for more information about including the Denver Scholarship Foundation in your estate plans, making a gift of stock or setting up a scholarship in memory/honor of a loved one.