- College Access Interns - Assist with various projects in the college access department to ensure DSF Future Centers are supported.
- Scholarship Interns – Assist with various projects throughout the Scholarship Department to support the Scholarship application, processing, and payment cycles. View a complete job description.
- College Success Interns – Work as an integral part of the Retention Team to assist in the development and implementation of ongoing improvements to DSF’s college retention program, with specific attention to one of the following three areas:
(1) Transition to College Workshops,
(2) scholar outreach and communications, or
(3) research and data.
- Communications Interns – Assist with a variety of communications and marketing activities for DSF including social media, collateral development and event promotion. View a complete description.
- Evaluation Interns - Assist with the collection, analysis, and reporting of data in ongoing evaluation projects. There are currently two open evaluation internships. View the Mordecai Grant evaluation internship description or the TG Grant evaluation internship description.
Complete and submit a Volunteer Application or an Internship Application to get started!